All human rights, advocacy for peace through inclusive, compassionate, informal and formal education; intercultural understanding through communication and sustainable support that will allow society to evolve peacefully and prosperously.
Short – term
- Start a Les Passerelles Globale pilot project in Accra, beginning August 30th, 2020 based on of one of our objectives.
- Support schools by offering:
- After school educational activities
- French tutorial
- Saturdays programs
- French in Kindergarten
- Integrating ECOWAS migrant communities into the host country.
Long – term
- To repeat this model to the other fifteen regions of Ghana, using the experiences gained from project one.
- To deliver continuously reliable services and resources to upgrade the method of teaching, communities need.
- Our core services will be in three-part:
- Social culture
- Charity or goodwill services
- Eclectic educational services
- Community organization: providing services to locals who have limited access to language proficiency in French or English.
- Ensuring functional French competency in professional fields such as the medical field.
- Building bridges with daycare providers who are the key to Ghana’s making good on French language competency through the grades.
- Providing instructors and teachers who are certified as French Second language teachers.
- Organizing Summer Camp for French total immersion.
- Facilitating teacher’s certification to teach French as a Second Language.
- Work with other NGOs to ensure sustainable goals and objectives
- Fundraise as a means of ensuring our financial viability